Tuesday, March 3, 2009

The Olson's

Jeff is currently in Germany for two and a half weeks. He will be home the 18th of March. He is really enjoying his new job. Already he has been to London, South Africa, Germany and Switzerland. The last two on this current trip. He is going to send some pix so I will post them when I get them.
I spent two weeks in Tulsa in the 5th wheel with Jeff. The first week all five of us were there. Then Joy and Mollie went home with a friend whose father was in Sands Springs bringing a load of metal and taking back a load of hay. They rode in the semi with him and his wife and daughter.
Hannah and I stayed with Jeff and after Hannah was done with her school work we went house hunting. Nothing good yet on that front.
On Tuesday Hannah and I went to a movie that cost just 50 cents each. My kind of movie. Every Tuesday all day its just 50 cents each.
We are back in Hardesty now. Praying the house sells and Jeff comes home safe.
Other family members please update and let us all know what is going on with you. If you have questions on the process just email me at bootstrapdko@yahoo.com and I will be glad to help you.
Debbie

1 comment:

  1. Hi Debra,

    Please help me. I can't figure out how to respond to blog comments. I check it every couple days and often think of things to share.

    Love, Carol

    ReplyDelete