Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Justin and Kaleena

Hey family and friends, I hope you are all doing well. Justin and I are doing great. We decided to downsize on dogs so when we get married there will be no house dogs and just one outside dog. I gave my precious little dog to a friend of mine that works at the school. She has two little kids and then are a loving family. I know that Kata will be in a good family that will love her as much as I do. Justin is selling one of his as well. We don't know who will get him yet though. Also, we are going through a class called Financial Peace University and are learning lots of good ways to have a wonderful financial freedom. We go there to class tonight. We are also meeting with our pastor to discuss getting married at the church, prices and counseling.

We are getting married on Sept. 19th so mark your calendars. Also send me a quick e-mail at teacher_kkr@yahoo.com to let me know if you are planning to attend.

No comments:

Post a Comment